EMPLOYMENT AND LABOR
The Employment and Labor practice at Curtis advises U.S., European and multinational companies on employment-related policies and programs. Our clients operate in a variety of industries, including energy, commodities, consumer goods, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, technology, media and entertainment, and real estate.
The range of services provided by the group includes:
- Counseling clients on the full range of employment issues in the United States, including general personnel and compliance matters, best practices, and federal and state anti-discrimination laws
- Representing employers facing charges of discrimination and employment discrimination litigation
- Advising parties on employment-related issues associated with corporate transactions such as mergers and acquisitions, restructurings and downsizings
- Advising national and international companies on all aspects of labor law in Europe
- Advising clients on service agreements for board members, managing directors and employees, and handling matters relating to co-determination
The group is led by a former Chief of Staff at the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.